Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
The successful candidate will be taking a hands-on approach and working closely with the Marketing team and external agencies, the Web Specialist will drive improvement across all the businesses web real estate in order to maximize inbound traffic and improve user journeys.
The Web Specialist will be required to;
· Maintain website content and underlying content management system to support marketing goals and objectives. Continuously make recommendations for improvements based on web best practices.
· Improve the user experience, and increase conversion from traffic to leads to acquisition.
· Manage all technical aspects of the websites on a day-to-day basis, including;
o ensuring website performance is optimised
o troubleshooting of any problems with CMS and hosting platforms
o investigating and correcting any operational/technical issues that arise
o managing and configuration/ hosting issues
o being the liaison between Marketing and both the internal IT team and suppliers and address any issues
· Ensure that the websites are integrated with all Google tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manger and Webmaster Tools.
· Ensure website is fully responsive for design and function across all devices categories. Test all site developments across browsers, operating systems and devices, debugging pages, fixing broken links or images.
· Collaborate with the Marketing Team to implement changes to content and create new content, ensuring it’s created for SEO and make recommendations where necessary.
Technical Skills/ Qualifications:
· Will have previous experience developing and managing websites
· Must be proficient with CMS systems or have strong CMS Experience - Drupal CMS experience is ideal
· Will have exceptional IT skills and a practical knowledge of web technologies (HTML, SEO, CSS etc.)
· An in-depth understanding of the implications of search engine optimisation, usability and accessibility for digital content
· Will have an excellent understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google MyBusiness, Tag Manager etc.
· Understanding of CRM and Automation Platforms
· Good understanding of digital marketing channels and how they interact with websites
· Technically oriented person who has worked with or supported a marketing team in the past
Up to £25,000
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client