Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Our client is a global company with offices in 45 jurisdictions. They are looking for a Funds Senior Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth-running of the day-to-day administration within a Fund Administration team. Additionally, it will be the responsibility of the Funds Senior Administrator to assist with identifying and resolving day-to-day operational issues, ensuring compliance with regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Administer a diverse range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings
• Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
• Ensure accurate records are maintained
• Co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts
• Ensure regulatory and statutory filings are made in a timely manner
• Manage the accounts distribution and filing process
3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry working in fund administration
• Knowledge of regulatory laws – an understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other legal and regulatory requirements for example anti Money Laundering laws.
• Knowledge of alternative investment fund environment, including private equity, venture capital and real estate funds
• Previous experience in the execution of trades and/or corporate actions would be suitable
• Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship is desirable.
• Excellent people management skills
"They are our charity partner. Whilst they give their time and expertise for free, we always feel we receive a top class service - they are friendly, professional and always available. "Best Service from Professional Services
"They are such a welcoming team. They are professional and make everyone feel at ease when entering their office! "Best Service from Professional Services
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client