Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Our client is a leading independent alternative investment company who are looking for a new member of the team. As the People Partner you will support three jurisdictions as trusted advisor, ensuring the advice works collaboratively with the business to support the companies ambition to be the best in Europe Fund Administration provider whilst underpinning the company values.
The People Partner will ensure that all People policy and processes are up to date and in line with local Employment Laws and industry best practice, and furthermore, that processes and workflows are efficient, effective and engaging for team and business.
Essential skills & experience:
1. CIPD qualified to a minimum of level 5
2. Strong Academic background
3. Excellent people engagement skills based on partnership and collaboration
4. A full understanding of all HR functions and a sound knowledge of current Employment Law principles
5. Experienced across a generalist HR skill set, covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including compensation and reward
6. Excellent IT skills, including advanced use of Word, Excel and Outlook to enhance data integrity, support data analysis and MI reporting
7. High level of accuracy and attention to detail with a strong client delivery, goal orientated outlook
8. Discrete approach with the confidence to manage sensitive and confidential matters whilst mitigating associated risks
9. Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, influencing etc.), verbal and written
"They are our charity partner. Whilst they give their time and expertise for free, we always feel we receive a top class service - they are friendly, professional and always available. "Best Service from Professional Services
"They are such a welcoming team. They are professional and make everyone feel at ease when entering their office! "Best Service from Professional Services
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client