Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent full-service fund administration providers. They are looking for a Head of Client Compliance to join the team. The successful person will be acting as part of the senior management of the groups Jersey office, they will be responsible for ensuring that Clients have a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control. They will be appointed as the Compliance Officer (“CO”) and ), Money Laundering Compliance Officer (“MLCO”), and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) for selected Clients, mainly regulated Clients.
To achieve the above you will:
• Head the Client Compliance team
• Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally
• Act in accordance with the Groups Code of Conduct
• Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels
• Be the principal point of contact for Jersey regulatory matters
• Train people with the team and within the Company
• Take responsibility for the team’s output
• Promote the profile of the Company
• Ensure that selected Clients meet all legal and regulatory requirements
The post holder will meet the JFSC’s “Key Person” requirements and have:
• More than 5 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer of a regulated financial services business with a proven track record. Experience and/or knowledge of the regulation of Funds Services Business will be essential.
• A recognised Compliance related qualification such as International Compliance Association Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering or Compliance.
"They are our charity partner. Whilst they give their time and expertise for free, we always feel we receive a top class service - they are friendly, professional and always available. "Best Service from Professional Services
"They are such a welcoming team. They are professional and make everyone feel at ease when entering their office! "Best Service from Professional Services
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client