Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Overview of Role
The role has a high profile within the financial services industry demanding an individual with strong marketing, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. In addition, the post holder will be responsible for significantly contributing to the delivery of compelling marketing activity in support of the overall strategy and business plan.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and working as part of a small, highly focused team, the post holder will work to develop a growing digital presence, with a specific focus on database systems and management.
The post holder will benefit from close engagement with the financial services industry in Jersey with contacts made and maintained with leading Government, JFSC and industry personnel.
Ideal Candidate Profile
1. An individual who holds, or is capable of obtaining, a relevant qualification such as a related first degree and /or a qualification from a recognised professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
2. Demonstrates a successful track record in marketing in a financial services environment with a strong focus on digital marketing and communications, strong interpersonal and organisational skills as well as an eye for detail and the ability to manage a broad portfolio of work.
3. A minimum of three years previous experience in some or all of the following areas:
o Financial services
o Database Development
o Customer segmentation and retention
o Direct and digital marketing
o Market research
o Programme / project management
4. IT skills including a high proficiency in MS Word and Excel. Knowledge and experience of Salesforce would be an advantage.
5. A strong team player but capable of working on own initiative.
· Planning and implementing CRM strategies to support the organisational business plan and objectives.
· Responsible for overseeing the integrity of core data by identifying inaccuracies and actively cleansing and enhancing the subscriber database.
· Ensuring the database is segmented effectively to support targeted marketing and business development activities.
· Responsibility for overseeing all email campaigns.
· Develop, analyse and report key metrics, trends and results to the senior management team.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against campaign objectives.
· Working with agency partners and external technical suppliers to deliver digital activities in an effective, efficient and secure manner.
· Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM system works effectively for all areas of the organisation.
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client