Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Our client is an award winning corporate, private client and alternative investment business . They are in the market for an Associate Director- HR Operation who will be operating as part of the Global HR team and reporting directly to the Global HR Director. his role offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the strategic HR agenda of the business and lead the HR Operations for the business.
– Managing HR operations to ensure effective delivery of service to the business, including employee relations, HR Management Information/reporting, absence management, reviewing and updating employment policies and procedures.
– Work with the Global HRD and other regional HR Associate Directors to integrate and harmonise HR procedures and policies, to create efficiencies, improve communicate and cement one global HR team for the business.
– Manage the Business Continuity Plan for the HR function and act as the HR Representative
– Take the lead on a range of specific global HR projects or initiatives to include Organisational Design & restructuring, pay and benefit surveys, HR systems upgrades and implementations, reporting and management information, harmonisation of contracts
– Responsibility for annual HR activities in region such as remuneration review, appraisals, budgeting process etc
– Ensuring compliance with employment legislation in location and adherence to best practice
– Act as a trusted advisor to the senior management team on all employee and employment related matters
– Support the Global HRD with the development and implementation of the global HR strategy for the business
– Engage senior management in the implementation of the HR strategy
– Play a key role in the positive integration of the recent acquisitions to the business
– Develop the HR business partnering + shared service model across the organisation to provide a knowledgeable, commercial, fully-aligned HR service to the business.
– Lead, coach and develop the HR Business Partnering and HR Admin team for the businesses HR operations in three jurisdictions
– Define, communicate and embed initiatives at all levels to improve motivation and engagement
– Involvement in the recruitment process for senior roles up to and including Director level
– Manage HR operational budgets for salary surveys, travel costs, professional fees, administration fees, insurance, healthcare costs, pension fees, advisory services etc. related budgets as required.
– Lead the salary review and bonus process for the locations
– Oversee the payroll solutions for all relevant locations
– Oversee the benefits and pension administration process for all relevant locations, ensuring cost effective and market completive solutions
– Degree level education and relevant HR qualifications.
– Ideally FCIPD (Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
– Senior level strategic and operational HR experience is essential within professional or financial services, ideally operating across multiple jurisdictions
– Extensive experience of running all elements of senior level recruitment processes with excellent interviewing skills
– Strong generalist HR skills to include a detailed knowledge of relevant Employment Law
– Proven ability to manage time effectively, oversee and allocate workloads and prioritise multiple activities – Strong administrative and organisational skills
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client