Your browser is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
This exciting role presents a unique opportunity to work with an organisation and really play a part in a business whose aim is shaping the future of Jersey and a fundamental player in changing policy on the island. The role would suit a professionally qualified, academic individual who understands how industry works, with at least ten years experience within the marketing field and with good local knowledge of the financial services industry in Jersey.
The role and responsibilities will include;
· Working with the Chief Executive and the Senior Management Team the incumbent will develop a fully integrated marketing strategy in a collegiate environment in the context of a rapidly changing digital space, including mobile applications, social media, CRM, web-based information management & marketing
· Provide thought leadership in information based, data driven, decision making processes in support of planning, implementing, and monitoring business strategy to drive results.
· Ensure cost control within agreed budgets and plans and maintain strong measurement metrics that ensure that effectiveness of spend can be clearly evidenced
· Develop and improve high impact marketing and communications material that successfully represents and promotes Jersey.
· Devise and develop presentations to the financial services sector and other bodies (States members, the media, national/international audiences) in order to inform the audience of developments and opportunities available to businesses in the Jersey financial services sector
· Develop and maintain effective high impact communication tools distribution lines including:
· Develop quality and quantity of international and local databases
· Gather market intelligence on global matters that could impact Jersey and implement proactive and reactive responses with the Chief Executive as appropriate
· Lead, inspire and supervise the Marketing, Events & Communications Teams.
· Experienced and highly competent team leader with the ability to inspire and motivate in a collegiate environment
· Strong understanding of various marketing pillars including digital, print, design, and social, together with expertise in data driven CRM optimisation
· Proven ability to support business development and grow contact base and lead generation
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate clearly in written and verbal communications
· Presentation skills to large and small groups
· Strong capabilities in dealing with the media
· A sound understanding of the Financial services sector business in Jersey
· A strong focus on timely delivery
· Experienced and innovative with the ability to conceptualize and implement initiatives to grow our Marketing reach and drive favourability, familiarity and advocacy.
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to oversee projects from origin through to successful execution.
"One of the best agencies I have ever worked with they took the time to understand me and my career requirements."LC Candidate
"I got properly focused roles that were of genuine interest - a refreshing experience from other agencies I have dealt with from both employer and employee perspectives."JF Client and Candidate
"Great understanding of finance and roles relevant for me fantastic communication, time efficient, personalised service very kind and thoughtful!"JS Candidate
"I have dealt with a number of recruitment companies but have never found one that is as personable and professional as Kendrick Rose."CB Client
"You take an individual and creative approach to career counselling and matching clients and opportunities."SD Client
"I want to deal with an individual who takes time to understand what I’m looking for and then be proactive in contacting their network and database."RT Client